Durable Hot Cold Gel Heating Pads
2, To Stays Warm
3,For Camping, Hiking
- Environmental friendly material and has no side effects on human
- Material: 0.18mm PVC
You can use the Heat Pads for any situation where constant durable
heat is required. We find that most of our clients use them for
general aches and pains such as stiff necks, back aches or
menstrual pains. We also see a great deal of people using them for
camping and hiking not only for comfort but also as a backup
emergency heat source. In general, just about any situation where a
constant durable heat source is needed, the Heat Pad is up to the
Gel filled heats pads SFL1077 , high gel filled heat pads
Special environmental material
EN71,ASTM,CE,6P Free phthalate,ISO9001:2008
OEM / ODM
each pcs into poly bag, suitable quantity per carton
Best Quote Requires:
1. Size, best to give us deflated size to ensure accuracy of quotes.
2. inflatable baby swimming pool thickness: it affects the cost of
3. Material: 6P, 3P or normal PVC?
4. inflatable baby swimming pool Printing (how many colors? Solid
or CMYK ?)
5. Quantity: is also an important factor of price.
6. inflatable baby swimming pool Packing: polybag or color box?
Low, medium or top grade?
1.Our company has passed the ISO9001:2008 international standard.
2.All of our product meet CE&EN71&ASTM standard.
3.We only use environmental PVC materials which pass SGS Test.
4.We have two own brands domestic.
1. A strict quality management system.
2. Independent printing, producing and packing department.
3. Each department with a professional QC.
4. All products must be inflated for 24 hours before deflating and
How to use it?
The Heat Pad is a non toxic gel filled pad that activates in
seconds, is extremely durable, stays warm (Up to 54C) for hours and
can be re-used as many times as you like. They are ideal for
Camping, Hiking, Spectator Sports, Arthritic Pain, Menstrual
Cramps, Back Aches, Stiff Necks and any other area where constant,
durable heat is required.
The Heat Pad is made from sodium acetate (salt) and water and is
therefore extremely safe. The sodium acetate is a type of salt that
is excellent at cooling and exists as a liquid when combined with
water at room temperature.
However, if you 'Click' the metal disc, it momentarily increases
the temperature of the molecules surrounding the disc, setting off
a chain reaction amongst the adjoining molecules and thus heating
the pad. The pad will stay warm for up to 2 hours and can be
moulded and applied to any area.
To return the pad to its original state, simply pop it into boiling
water for 5 - 10 minutes until the pad has totally returned to gel.
You're then ready to re-use as many times as you like!